INDUSTRIAL WATER TREATMENT SPECIALIST
Preventive Maintenance Contracts
Water treatment equipment needs to be monitored and maintained regularly to remain reliable. By helping our customers manage their water treatment systems for more than 35 years, we have learned a lot about what it takes to keep them running reliably. The best way to reduce your operating expenses and protect your investment in expensive equipment is to entrust their supervision and maintenance to a team of experts. We are here to help you.
Troubleshooting and Repairs
Sometimes, despite your best efforts, things go wrong. Water quality deteriorates, leaks spring up or parts malfunction. While we help our clients avoid these costly scenarios with our preventive maintenance programs, we are sometimes called in to repair systems or troubleshoot process issues. We can help you if you are in an emergency situation. Note that our resources are limited so we do prioritize clients who show a commitment to preventive maintenance.
Most clients who ask for our help already have functional water treatment systems. Often, these systems have been operating for several years but do not really meet the needs of your application. Instead of simply suggesting a replacement of these systems, our team can find ways to modify and optimize them to match your evolving performance requirements and other constraints. With a wealth of knowledge about water technologies, we come up with creative solutions to extend the life of your existing equipment.
Pure water systems
- USP, ASTM and NCCLS waters
- High purity water for boilers and steam turbines
- Ultrapure water for the field of electronics
Ion exchange systems:
- Specialty IX systems
- High purity water analytics: pH, TOC, resistivity, sodium, silica, etc.
- Process water and beverage analytics: pH, turbidity, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, TOC
- Cartridge and pocket filters
- Automatic self-cleaning filters
- Coal, sand and multimedia filters
- Ultrafiltration and nanofiltration
Our specialized services
Pure water system maintenance
- Performance monitoring and general mechanical maintenance
- Brine efficiency, elution studies and regeneration optimization for softeners and other IX systems
- RO troubleshooting and optimization
- UV sterilizer maintenance
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) and Sterilize-In-Place (SIP)
- Optimization of filtration systems
- Maintenance and repair of automatic self-cleaning filters
- Analysis and specification of filters for white water applications
Calibration and verification of pH, conductivity, TOC and dissolved oxygen probes
HVAC water treatment
- Cooling tower water treatment
- Boiler water treatment
- Closed loop water treatment