Over 40 years helping clients operate and maintain water treatment systems
Durpro's team, with location in London, Ontario and Candiac, Quebec is ready
to keep your water treatment systems
Our services include design, fabrication and maintenance of water treatment and purification equipment as well as the distribution of related parts and consumables.
Preventive and corrective maintenance
We carry out all manner of preventive and corrective maintenance for industrial and institutional water treatment systems. With experience across industries and process technologies, our technical services team can help you reduce operating costs, increase reliability and extend the life of your investments.
Our team carries out service on Durpro equipment as well as on equipment purchased from other manufacturers and distributors.
Benefit from our experts' extensive experience
Rigorous maintenance of your water treatment systems can mean less shutdowns, improved process performance and a longer service life for your equipment.
As true specialists, we make sure to educate our clients on best practices for operating their systems. We strive to be the last water experts you’ll ever need to call.
Our services include:
• Performance monitoring and general mechanical maintenance
• Brine and elution curves
• Optimization of regeneration cycles for softeners and other ion exchangers
• Troubleshooting reverse osmosis, nanofiltration and ultrafiltration systems
• Ultraviolet (UV) sterilizer maintenance
• Clean-in-place (CIP) and sanitize-in-place (SIP) services
• Telemetric monitoring of water treatment systems
• Monitoring and analysis of key operating parameters for maintenance planning