Economic, fast, and reliable
Resin regeneration is a process that consists in restoring the ions necessary for the resins to perform ion exchange. These ions can be H+, OH-, Na+ or Cl-. Through this process, we extrude the organic and inorganic contaminants contained in the resin and this allows us to drastically extend the life of the resins.
Our resin regeneration catalog includes different types of services to meet the needs of different ion exchange systems.
• Tank and resin rental
• Resin sales
• Resin exchange program
• Tank inspection and repair
• Water quality test at the outlet
• Certificate of compliance
• Anion/cation ratio rebalancing
• Pick-up/delivery within a 10km radius
• Disinfection of tanks
• Refill of virgin resin
• Refill with special media
• Acid stripping
Benefits of resin regeneration
• Much cheaper than buying new resin every time
• Easier to do since regeneration is not done on site.
• Significantly reduces maintenance costs
Disadvantages of resin regeneration
• Reduces the processing capacity of the resin by a small amount
• Risks of cross-contamination
• Chemicals impact the environment, but less than resin manufacturing
• Service providers are limited
How do we establish prices?
• Virgin resin, chemical and labor prices
• Exchange rates
• Parts availability
• Order quantity
• Payment method